Ads Top

"Is New Pokemon Snap worth it?"


I was wandering if New Pokemon Snap was worth the purchase ot not... I finished Mystery dungeon dx and I'm now looking for antoher "spin of" pokemon game. So, what do you think about New snap ? Have you bought it ? If not, why ? I already played the old N64 game, and I liked it but I tought it was too easy and too fast to complete. I'm afraid that it can be the same with this one but I heard that there is more content added with updates so... via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/HRsnqxG
"Is New Pokemon Snap worth it?" "Is New Pokemon Snap worth it?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.