Ads Top

"At this point, is it worth waiting for remakes over playing the originals? (Gen 4,5,6)"


I’m an older player at 30, who basically grew up with the first four generations. I played my heart out with these games all up until Platinum, Pearl, and Diamond (didn’t finish gen 4). I moved on to other games as I got older and never looked back. However my inner child always kept up with Pokémon updates and I definitely still hold a fondness in my heart for the franchise. I don’t have all the time in the world to put 100 hours into each generation like I used to BUT I definitely want to catch up. I’m extremely excited for the fully 3D era that’s upon us and want to fully experience the franchise till now.In what way is it best to experience Gen 4,5,6, at this point? Is it worth it to skip games and wait for these “remakes” to pump out? Or just dive into the original versions? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/oHC76LU
"At this point, is it worth waiting for remakes over playing the originals? (Gen 4,5,6)" "At this point, is it worth waiting for remakes over playing the originals? (Gen 4,5,6)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.