Ads Top

"I feel like I can't sit still"


Im just unbelievably hyped for scarlet and violet, Its like im just sitting waiting for Friday to come so I can play the game. Dose anyone else feel like this? I started a Pokemon shield nuzlock on Monday so Id have something Pokemon themed to do between now and then. Whenever Im on the internet Pokemon scarlet and violet is EVERYWHERE. I feel like I can't boot up my computer without seeing a new headline. Im not avoiding Pokemon spoilers (I am for story spoilers) so its not that bad but it just makes me all the more excited for the new game. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/xDbMe6v
"I feel like I can't sit still" "I feel like I can't sit still" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.