Ads Top

"Are there any Pokémon you think don’t look like Pokémon?"


Though I can’t explain it Pokémon usually look like Pokémon to me, if I saw it without knowing where it came from I could know it’s a Pokémon. Even well made fakemon often lack this look. Are there any official Pokémon that just don’t look like Pokémon to you?For me it’s sygalith and the tandamaus line, the latter of which looks more like a hello kitty character to me. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/PMTOkYb
"Are there any Pokémon you think don’t look like Pokémon?" "Are there any Pokémon you think don’t look like Pokémon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.