Ads Top

"What are your honest opinions of the Pokémon Franchise?"


I know that what I am about to say is very cliché, but I feel like Pokémon has fallen off recently. Don't get me wrong, I love the games and the franchise, but they aren't what they used to be. They pump out new games every few months, and taking one look at Scarlet and Violet, and it's clear to see that they need some work. I personally feel like they should take the Zelda way with things and take their time, and if they need to delay the games, then to delay them. But how do you feel about Pokémon? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/NGKDlYR
"What are your honest opinions of the Pokémon Franchise?" "What are your honest opinions of the Pokémon Franchise?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.