Ads Top

"If you lived in Pokémon world, what would be your job and your main Pokémon?"


By main I mean the ones you would always take with you.I wouldn’t be a trainer. The idea of catching a lot of wild beings only for collecting purposes and them abandoning them may be fun in a game, but in real life it would feel cruel. I think I’d be a forest ranger just living by the wilderness and taking care of wild mons.So I wouldn’t main many Pokémon, and my mons would be Pokéball-free. This is my team:Mighthyena as my doggo; Talonflame; Umbreon for night watches; Swampert to put out fires; Lycanroc in midday form for hikes; and Cyndaquil for warm cuddles in cold nights. And probs a very wild pikachu to paralyze whoever tries to fuck up.Tell me yours :)ETA: If I were to keep my real life job as a lawyer, I’d probably choose to raise an Abra! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/LCpFfwA
"If you lived in Pokémon world, what would be your job and your main Pokémon?" "If you lived in Pokémon world, what would be your job and your main Pokémon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.