Ads Top

"People Like Gen 5 Now ?"


I've always said gen 5 was the best in the series and I still believe that . But now it feels like a lot more people have that opinion too . I'm not saying it's a bad thing , the game really deserves all the love for it . Maybe I have bad memory but it felt like only like 5 or so years ago , liking gen 5 was a uncommon opinion . Besides that I'm really happy that people finally see how good that generation was . :)​But the idea of a remake still scares me after BDSP ..... via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/amTFt72
"People Like Gen 5 Now ?" "People Like Gen 5 Now ?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.