Ads Top

"Should I give SV another chance?"


I keep seeing comments saying things like: "SV are the best main series games yet, they just run poorly" or "SV is the most fun I've had playing Pokémon in years."I just feel like I'm missing something? I was so excited for open-world Pokémon (I loved BOTW, probably my favorite game ever. I also loved PLA, which is semi open l-world, and I loved Crystal Clear, an open-world romhack), then was honestly pretty let down by SV. It BEGGED for level scaling of the gyms at least. I also just didn't find it very fun even outside of that. It felt kind of bland and empty to me. The story was good, but if I'm being honest, I don't play Pokémon for the story.I hated having options taken away, like Set, battle animations, and clothing (good god the uniforms ar horrid). I don't feel like there is much room for customization in general anymore. I'm one of those people who wants optional EXP Share back.Idk, am I missing something? I just didn't really enjoy them at all, and I did give them a fair chance (I bear the League at least. I know what happens in the post-game because I watched my roommate complete it, and I think it's great, but even then can't get myself to play it). I just wonder what I did wrong and if I should give them another go. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/x7W3C1c
"Should I give SV another chance?" "Should I give SV another chance?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.