Ads Top

"Sighting Reports: Please Allow us to Manually Set Time of Sighting"


#PokemonGO: I've been manually recording a lot of my better sightings for my own benefit for two reasons:I want to know precisely when the particular spawn point activated, which I cannot reliably ascertain from Silph Road sightings.Sometimes I won't list my sighting on Silph Road at all because I didn't want to interrupt my Poke-hunting to log in to the web app, and didn't want to come home later and log inaccurate information (since the current time would be used).Basically, if the ability to manually set the time of a sighting is implemented, I have a small (but growing) horde of sightings ready to be added. If doing this is already possible, please direct me to where to do so.Thanks! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2aqjax0
"Sighting Reports: Please Allow us to Manually Set Time of Sighting" "Sighting Reports: Please Allow us to Manually Set Time of Sighting" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.