Ads Top

"Grouping your Pokémon"


#PokemonGO: I wish there was a way that you could group certain Pokémon together in your Pokémon list. Only thing we have is the Favorite option which helps a little but it doesn't help me. I like being very organized and I hate having to scroll all the way down my Pokémon list just to find a certain one when I could just click the group I put it in and it would be right there. I just feel like there's clutter in my list and it would make things easier. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dENe8Y
"Grouping your Pokémon" "Grouping your Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.