Ads Top

""Unable to authenticate" error since this today out of nowhere"


#PokemonGO: Hey guys, I was hoping you could help me out on this. This morning I had no problem logging in but later today I got the "Unable to authenticate" error and couldn't resolve it.Things I tried:Restarting the gameClearing all app dataRebooting my phonePlaying on WiFi instead of mobile dataCreating a new account and logging in on that account (getting the same error, so I guess it's not a ban?)Additional info:I'm using a OnePlus 3 with the stock OxygenOS ROM, but I used to be rooted. I unrooted when they blocked rooted users from playing, because I really wanted to keep playing.I never botted or spoofed. I don't know if that's relevant, since it seems like the entire game just doesnt work anymore, no matter on which account.I'm in Europe and the game has been out in my country for a couple of months already. My friends have no problems logging in.Does anyone have similar problems or does anyone know how to fix this? Also, if this is the wrong subreddit to post this, where would it be more appropriate? Thanks!UPDATE:I flashed the latest version of OxygenOS (I was a few updates behind) and that seemed to fix it! I can now play again :D So if you're having similar issues, check if you're passing the Google Safety Net check. If not, an OS update might fix the issue!Thanks everyone, keep on being awesome!Edit:Sorryfor/r/titlegore via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cTKIr0
""Unable to authenticate" error since this today out of nowhere" ""Unable to authenticate" error since this today out of nowhere" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.