Ads Top

"I just wanted to remind everybody to mind your posture when playing!"


#PokemonGO: I had a full body checkup somewhere around 5 months ago, and my posture evaluator told me that my shoulders are leaning forward and I should always try to be aware of them to develop a good postural habit. Since then, I've been trying to sit and stand straight every chance I get.But when Pokemon Go came out here in our country, it seems like I forgot. I've become a Master Pokemon Trainer who've been hunched on his phone all the time, checking for any spawns (even though I know that a vibration should tell me) and Pokestops. I have become more conscious of egg kilometers and spawn points instead of my posture.And now, I'm struggling to develop the habit of being conscious about my posture again.So hey, be conscious of your posture while playing!P.S. Try this quick exercise! It feels really great. I used to do this once a day but Pokemon Go have decreased that frequency. Now I shall bring the flappy arms back!EDIT: Credits to this thread for teaching me the exercise. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dRCUJe
"I just wanted to remind everybody to mind your posture when playing!" "I just wanted to remind everybody to mind your posture when playing!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.