Ads Top

"Should stardust be saved for elite defenders?"


#PokemonGO: It seems to me that the best thing to do with stardust right now is to pump up your Pokémon with the best defensive movesets, so that they won't be the lowest CP in the gymAlso if its true that beating high CP gyms with low CP pokemon makes them lose more prestige, then pumping up attackers doesn't seem like a good idea. Why would I pump up my 1700 lapras with a good attacking moveset, if it can already take down two 2500 dragonites? It seems better to pump a defender so its higher in the gym and gets bumped out laterAm I right in this? I don't wanna waste my dust needlessly. I'm asking because I found an area where there's consistently 4 level 9/10 gyms of my team. Limited hours and bad weather have allowed my Pokémon to last a month in there before getting kicked out recently. But lately they get bumped down to 7 or 8 before the attacker gives up. So I need to power up my Pokémon so they aren't the ones that get the boot via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ehNCXV
"Should stardust be saved for elite defenders?" "Should stardust be saved for elite defenders?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.