Ads Top

"Losing gym battles despite have dodged the attack and opponents not fainting"


#PokemonGO: So the fist thing is losing a battle or Pokemon even though I dodgedI was just levelling up a gym and was up to the last Pokemon in the gym and also my last Pokemon and was comfortable beating the Pokemon it had used its special once and I had dodged taking a bit of damage but nothing to worry about, when the opponent unleashed it special again I once again dodged I saw the text saying dodged yet I took full damage and lost the fight, this isn't the first time.I don't know I'm not a game designer but something needs to be changed so dodging is calculated before damage is taken or something so that the game doesn't have to recorrect it self and the Pokemon isn't glitched invisible or even dead I've had this happen to me a few times now and this last time was probably the most frustratingAlso on a side note I have had two gyms glitch on me since the update with the fainted Pokemon disappearing but the next Pokemon not appearing and not being able to continue the fight I've had to quit and reload the app on both occasions, anyone else had this happen since the update I'm an iOS user via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2e69A1f
"Losing gym battles despite have dodged the attack and opponents not fainting" "Losing gym battles despite have dodged the attack and opponents not fainting" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.