Ads Top

"I didn't want to use Solgaleo in my team for Sun."


I've used the title Legendary before in some games, if I particularly liked its design or the story behind it. But after using both Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza in ORAS, I decided enough was enough. I saw everyone discussing what their teams would be, and I designed my own, without any Legendaries in it, made entirely of new Gen VII Pokemon that I liked for personal reasons. I decided that I would not try to make the game easier. Even though Charjabug can't evolve until the fourth island, I used it. Even though Minior has a really bad moveset when you first catch it, I used it. I had five Pokemon on my team and left one slot open for anything that might catch my eye that I hadn't planned for.I didn't expect the circumstances in which the player obtains Solgaleo to be what they were. I knew that Cosmog evolved into Cosmoem and then into Solgaleo from a mechanics standpoint, but it had somehow never crossed my mind that Nebby, that sweet little Cosmog that I had saved and laughed at and chased after through my journey would actually become the Solgaleo that I caught.So I caught Solgaleo because the game forces you to, but I still had no intention of putting it in my party. And then Lillie started talking, saying how she wants Nebby to be happy traveling the world and growing through battle... and how since she can't provide for it as a trainer, she wants me, the player, to take care of Nebby.Well, crap. Now she's saying goodbye and now I'm crying.I would never have put Solgaleo on my in-game team.But I'm sure as hell going to put Nebby on my in-game team.Congrats, Gamefreak. You made us feel emotionally attached to the title Legendary. That's a new one. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gjSHBC
"I didn't want to use Solgaleo in my team for Sun." "I didn't want to use Solgaleo in my team for Sun." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.