Ads Top

"The true anti-hero of Sun and Moon or why I am choosing Litten"


I have been swayed my friends and am actually going to pick Litten as my starter. I think the design flaw with Incineroar is pretty obvious. He looks like a fire fighting pokemon that GameFreak threw a dark typing on just so we wouldn't revolt. Looking below the surface though, the design is so much better than that.Incineroar is no grecian wrestler, he is a full on WWE exhibitionist wrestler. Not a fighter, but an ACTOR. He plays a part and that is where his power comes from. Not only that he is a dark actor, and in wrestling who are the dark/evil characters? The heels. The wrestlers that go out into the ring with the goal to make everyone HATE them, hate them with the same ferocity that Pokemon fans hate the concept of another fire fighting starter. Incineroar was going to be leaked, everyone knew it, and he started his career off right, by convincing us he would be fire fighting, thereby becoming the heel he was meant to be. Incineroar may be the most creative, self referential pokemon design yet, and I can respect that.Is this accurate? I don't know, but so long as this is my head cannon Incineroar will be one of my favorite pokemon designs, and truly worthy of being chosen as my first pokemon in a new region!(Disclaimer: I am sure someone has already figured this out/posted it, but it just hit me so I had to get it out there!) via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2g0WoxI
"The true anti-hero of Sun and Moon or why I am choosing Litten" "The true anti-hero of Sun and Moon or why I am choosing Litten" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.