Ads Top

"[Discussion] To filter out certain pokemons in Nearby, please add a checkbox in pokedex that says "Do not track this pokemon in Nearby""


#PokemonGO: I don't know how the game determines what pokemons at which pokestops to show in the Nearby tracker. I've seen the game show a dratini near a certain pokestop and then 1/2 minute later, it decides to show a zubat at a different pokestop instead. I don't know how many rare spawns I've missed. Niantic, please give us a way to filter out certain pokemons in the Nearby. I suggest that in the pokedex, when you open a pokemon screen, there should be a checkbox that says "Do not track this pokemon in Nearby". That's probably a simple change in the UI without adding a lot of fancy UI work. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gnf9Lp
"[Discussion] To filter out certain pokemons in Nearby, please add a checkbox in pokedex that says "Do not track this pokemon in Nearby"" "[Discussion] To filter out certain pokemons in Nearby, please add a checkbox in pokedex that says "Do not track this pokemon in Nearby"" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.