Ads Top

"I finally ran out of Pokeballs. I can no longer play this game for free."


#PokemonGO: When the game first came out, there were two stops and a gym right inside the nearby town. It's a small town, so I didn't expect many stops, let alone a gym. I would walk around collecting stuff at the stops a day or two a week and ended up with a hardy sum of PokeBalls and gaining a decent level (21).Time passed, I didn't frequently check on the game as I did before, but I still opened it up out of boredom in town or at my house to catch a few Pidgeys and the occasional other Pokemon.... Until it happened...On my way through town I decided to pick up some balls from the stops like I always do. But as I opened it I noticed the stops were missing. The gym was still there... But no stops to get PokeBalls... Huh, weird. Maybe it's a bug? I closed the app and came back next week after I noticed a patch on my phone.Still gone. I had lost my only way to get free PokeBalls without having to drive and waste gas on a 30 minute trip to the next town. And I'm not going to do that, it's a silly reason to.So there I was, with only less than 200 varying PokeBalls. I decided to play it out as I got bored. I got the occasional stop from going out of town for the holidays.But, come today, I used my last one with failure to catch a Pidgey. I'm out of balls. It was a good run, Niantic. You brought me multiple dozens of hours of entertainment for only a few (but rather hastily made) transactions on my part.Goodbye fellow trainers, and happy hunting. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hSk48o
"I finally ran out of Pokeballs. I can no longer play this game for free." "I finally ran out of Pokeballs. I can no longer play this game for free." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.