Ads Top

"My Metagross slept through its Metang phase."


I'll start by saying this story doesn't have any tricks or tips in increasing your prowess as a Pokemon trainer, it's just a personal story from my game that I thought was hilarious. I was in the process of filling out my Pokedex by leveling up and evolving Pokemon, with one in particular being Metagross. So I went to catch a Beldum and put it to sleep in the process, then added it to my party, still asleep. I was grinding it and a few others up with Exp. Share while I fainted high level Pokemon with one of my main Pokemon. I'd evolved Beldum into Metang and gotten him a few more levels on top of that before I realized he was still asleep because I'd never stopped by a Pokemon Center. I kept going until I finally managed to evolve him all the way into Metagross and laughed my ass off. I found it hilarious that this wild Beldum had been minding its own business before being put to sleep by some random trainer and when he finally woke up, he had a completely new body and was someones property.TL;DR Wild Beldum had been going about its day before being knocked out. When it woke up, it was someone's property and had 4 new legs after evolving twice. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2hknr7m
"My Metagross slept through its Metang phase." "My Metagross slept through its Metang phase." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.