Ads Top

"Rural area came to life over the night"


#PokemonGO: Hi.I myself am from one of the biggest cities in my country. My parents however moved to the outskirts couple years ago.Whenever I visit them I take our doggo for a long walk to the forest that's about 0,5km away. This area have always been empty in terms of Pokemon, pokestops and all that. So I was just hatching eggs or puting on inceses to get random spawns. And it was always like this including yesterday.Today however, when I was walking the dog I noticed that Pokemon started to appear on the nearby. I was confused, but kept on walking. Around 15 litte guys in total appeared in a 500 meter radious in the middle of the woods. All of them spawned right on the slim road surrounded by green areas of trees. I know Pokemon were moved closer to pokestops, and the spawna were updated to match the mobile traffic, but none of these were possible here. I am attaching you an imgur album, with nearby/pokemon on the road/surroundings. Maybe some roads now have assigned Pokemon to them?What do you think. Has something like this happened to you recently?http://ift.tt/2hOkjC7 via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gIEegJ
"Rural area came to life over the night" "Rural area came to life over the night" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.