Ads Top

"Is the "dodge-get hit-didn't get hit-HP restored" glitch a thing for all or just some?"


#PokemonGO: I was watching Trainer Tips and he seems to be dodging charge moves without the glitch that gets you hit regardless, then realizes you effectively dodged and credits back health. I however have no such luck! Every charge move get's me and when the HP restore happens I end up in a loop of take hit-don't take hit. I have to select a new battler for this to be overcome. This making prestiging a bit of a pain... What's your experience on this? I though this was fixed before but apparently I have it again (maybe since last update). via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iXRHmI
"Is the "dodge-get hit-didn't get hit-HP restored" glitch a thing for all or just some?" "Is the "dodge-get hit-didn't get hit-HP restored" glitch a thing for all or just some?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.