Ads Top

"Is it worth making Togepi my buddy?"


#PokemonGO: My main goal is to complete my Pokedex, so I've been walking around with Togepi, since the only way to get Togetic is to collect candy and evolve Togepi, either by walking or through egg hatches.However, when Gen 2 pokemon come out, I figure Togetic will be able to be caught in the wild, just like every other non-baby Pokemon.So, am I better served walking my Dratini for now, since I know they are rare, and will probably continue to be rare, and I have no idea how hard to get Togetic will be?Edit: To clarify, I don't have Dragonite yet. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ikV7yO
"Is it worth making Togepi my buddy?" "Is it worth making Togepi my buddy?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.