Ads Top

"Palm tree from Hell"


#PokemonGO: I just fought a 2650 cp Confusion / Psychic Exeggcutor at a level 10 gym I was tearing down. The bugger hit like a mack truck with both attacks and spammed Psychic like it got paid for it. It can throw the charge attack almost immediately thanks to the energy the two free confusions at start generate.I swear it was even inflicting status effects on my phone, I had much more "delayed dodges" and other laggy weirdness while facing this thing. My Arcanines and Flareons got KO'd against this monster more than once, and beating the Snorlaxes and Lapras at the gym felt like a vacation in comparison.I know what went to the top of the defender lists in my mind, even if this guy can't get near the top spots of gyms. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jkI5Wi
"Palm tree from Hell" "Palm tree from Hell" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.