Ads Top

"The quest for an all level 1, first generation pokedex"


#PokemonGO: So I have been thinking about what possible endgame goals I could have until Generation 2 is released (since i finished my Pokedex 2 months ago) and the only thing I can come up with is a little side hobby that I have been concocting, entire level 1 Pokedex. I currently have 52/143 total with a few elusive critters so far that I'm quite proud of. I only wish I had started my quest sooner due to the untold amount of Level 1's that I have deleted in the past. I know that there will most likely never be a good use for these level one guys but its just a fun goal.I know some of the most difficult ones are ahead of me such as Chansey, Porygon, Snorlax, Dragonite, Aerodactyl and of course the legendaries and non region exclusives.http://ift.tt/2jMEP6S via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iQawIz
"The quest for an all level 1, first generation pokedex" "The quest for an all level 1, first generation pokedex" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.