Ads Top

"Anyone noticed the GPS sometimes gets "stuck" in one place until an app restart?"


#PokemonGO: This is an issue that seems to have been in the game for a very long time (even since launch), but it seems to happen more frequently recently. Sometimes, when I'm walking, my avatar just stops in place, and doesn't move or track any distance on my eggs/buddy, and I'm forced to restart the app. It used to only happen usually when looking at a gym, but now it seems to happen shortly after looking at my pokemon, or eggs, or items, or nearby list, or just being somewhere with a lot of spawns or stops. And sometimes it just happens on its own, which is particularly annoying when trying to track distance with Go+, as the only way to know its happened is to go somewhere I KNOW there is a pokéstop, and see if it buzzes. If I walk along some path that doesn't have many stops or spawns, I could potentially waste a whole km of walking because my character didn't actually move from my starting point. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lFGkS5
"Anyone noticed the GPS sometimes gets "stuck" in one place until an app restart?" "Anyone noticed the GPS sometimes gets "stuck" in one place until an app restart?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.