Ads Top

"Caught a Pokemon around 4000 feet in an airplane today with the Plus"


#PokemonGO: I wasn't flying the plane. I did a search on here and people said they wouldn't get spawns being 5 or 6 stories high in a building. That, combined with the speeds and the fact that a lot of what I fly over has no spawns at all (airport, lake) made me think that I wouldn't catch anything. I probably wouldn't have tried if it wasn't for setting my GoPlus up to automatically get mons and stops with a rubber band (works great, thanks TSR).Today I did 4 skydives from 6-7000' and wanted to see if I would get any egg steps counted during this (got about .5 km per jump) During the 3rd flight after the plane turned around I thought felt the Plus give a "too fast" or "missed mon" double tap so I put my hand on it to check, then the Plus vibrated the "1,2,3 for the ball shakes, then confirmation vibes that I caught something.Journal wouldn't load after I landed, but I hatched a Horsea after the 2nd jump. Recent mons after that were 818 Sandshrew, 33 Paras and 83 Rattata. I didn't feel where the other 2 happened at, so maybe on the ground, but the 1 was in the air for sure.I took my phone out on the 4th flight and my dude was running all over the map. I'll check the journal before and after next time to see if it was just a fluke. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kAY7sB
"Caught a Pokemon around 4000 feet in an airplane today with the Plus" "Caught a Pokemon around 4000 feet in an airplane today with the Plus" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:25 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.