Ads Top

"[Complaint] In the past 24 hours, I have had 4 people gym snipe my level 10 spot."


#PokemonGO: It's completely and utterly ridiculous that you can spend your time, potions, and revives to build up a spot in a gym and then have some asshole just swoop in at the last moment to steal it. They already have battle winner priority when gyms are changing colors, why not have it for people who are prestiging as well? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lcvm5X
"[Complaint] In the past 24 hours, I have had 4 people gym snipe my level 10 spot." "[Complaint] In the past 24 hours, I have had 4 people gym snipe my level 10 spot." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.