Ads Top

"[Rant] I was sniped after prestiging four blisseys"


#PokemonGO: So, there's a level 9 gym with a bunch of blisseys on it. I say "man, I can get my almost 3k Dragonite in there AND level my badge, let's do it.It takes me an hour to do so, and when I leave the final confrontation, the gym levels to 50763 prestige... Because someone placed their pokemon before I had even arrived at the victory screen.From 43000 to 50000. An hour of my life. Gone. Because some shameless spoofer is also too lazy to even prestige.Please fix this Niantic. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kQe4iT
"[Rant] I was sniped after prestiging four blisseys" "[Rant] I was sniped after prestiging four blisseys" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.