Ads Top

"List of Pokemon I missed (since gen II launch only) cause my game really wants me to know that Ekans is near a Poke Stop!"


#PokemonGO: I have a love-hate relationship with the Nearby feature, mostly hate TBH; I love it when it shows me Pokemon I would go out of my way to get, yet I hate it when it shows me common trash.Why is it a problem when it shows me common trash? Well for some reason, a single row of Nearby takes 2/3 of the space on my list. Effectively making me unable to track anything. Exhibit A, notice how 2/3 of my list is taken up to show me that Ekans, Geodude and Snubbul (all three are considered common trash in my biome) are near Poke Stops. Meanwhile, there is a freaking Donphan somewhere, but too bad I cannot track it. I can guess and go left or right and hope for the best, but I cannot track it in 3 slots.On to the list of Pokemon I would've loved to track down but could not:DonphanMareep x3Phanpy x2Cindaquil x5Wobbuffet x2CrobatSolution? Give us two separate tabs, one for Nearby and one for Sightings. Otherwise just give us the option to toggle Nearby on and off. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2m4r98B
"List of Pokemon I missed (since gen II launch only) cause my game really wants me to know that Ekans is near a Poke Stop!" "List of Pokemon I missed (since gen II launch only) cause my game really wants me to know that Ekans is near a Poke Stop!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.