Ads Top

"[question] Is there an Instinct renaissance, or are spoofers sporting yellow?"


#PokemonGO: I have seen now, with my eyes, too many times to ignore, massive tracts of yellow gyms, where none were yellow before.In towns were gyms were red or blue, outside the big city, the gyms are now all yellow, as far as I can see.And in the gyms the players names are often all the same ten gyms, all level ten, and only ten trainer namesOkay, I realized after the second line that this rhymed, and the third line was just facetious, but seriously, I live in a smaller town, and while driving to a concert the other night, I noticed that many of the small town through which I usually drive, which are usually a mix of red and blue gyms of middling level, were all level ten yellow gyms. Not just that, but the trainer names very quickly became recognizable as the same.I cannot be sure that this is the work of spoofing, but it seems to me that, if a majority of gyms are red and blue, and you want to have to write as simple a code as possible to bot gyms, you pick a colour that can depose and train by algorithm.So ... has anyone else noticed this, and does it seem fishy? Or did, perhaps, ten really good friends with dozens CP 3000+ dragonites each just move into my area? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kfh7wE
"[question] Is there an Instinct renaissance, or are spoofers sporting yellow?" "[question] Is there an Instinct renaissance, or are spoofers sporting yellow?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.