Ads Top

"Today I finished North America Region Gen 1 Pokedex."


#PokemonGO: Today I hatched Chansey, the last Pokémon I needed for Gen 1. When I started my goal was to get all 151 original Pokémon. It's the goal I set out for myself and today I gained one step closer reaching this milestone. Admittedly, I'm missing the other regionals and Legendaries so it isn't a true completion, but it is a great enough achievement to me.All I am missing from Gen 2 now is Magby. Once I have Magby, I'll have all Pokémon available within my region. Here is my current dex.http://ift.tt/2kBJVAB Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mine, Magby. (I've seen Kangaskhan and Magby) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kHfv2g
"Today I finished North America Region Gen 1 Pokedex." "Today I finished North America Region Gen 1 Pokedex." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.