Ads Top

"Unable to find porygon and chansey"


#PokemonGO: All I've been getting is everything but those two, I searched in four surrounding small cities and didn't find anything. I tried looking in industrial areas of those cities also for porygon but didn't find it. I don't have a desert biome near me so I'm out of luck when it comes to that, but I need these two to help complete my North American pokedex. So to anyone who was in a similar situation or could give me any help I'm in need of any tips on what I should do, I've run out of options. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2l5zkAk
"Unable to find porygon and chansey" "Unable to find porygon and chansey" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.