Ads Top

"[Discussion] Can we all agree that nanab berries are worthless?"


#PokemonGO: I only use pinap or regular razz berries. The new movements really don't bother me. I either adjust where I start the throw from, change the curve of the ball, or wait until it's back in the normal position. I'd rather see a different kind of berry or more pinaps. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mHIG2F
"[Discussion] Can we all agree that nanab berries are worthless?" "[Discussion] Can we all agree that nanab berries are worthless?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.