Ads Top

"Advice on what to do with a 100% Eevee?"


#PokemonGO: I was very ecstatic to get my first 100% hatch since my Psyduck last August, but now am very torn about what to do with him. I have already used the naming trick for Vaporeon ages ago when the game first came out before I knew how common Eevee would be in my area. So my questions are:1. Are there any ways to get a Vaporeon besides RNG?I looked for this in the search bar, but couldn't find anything from newer than 9 months ago. Can the naming trick be used more than once by cycling through them, or was that disproved? Were names ever reset for the Gen II update or other updates? Does the naming trick work in other languages on the same account? Would switching devices between Andriod or iOS affect this in any way?2. Would it statistically be in my favor to evolve it randomly into Vaporeon / Jolteon / Flareon, or walk him to be an Espeon?By which I mean, of the possible good move sets that he could have for any of those four, is it more worthwhile to gamble on him getting a good moveset for one of the Gen I evolutions, or is evolving him into Espeon a more conservative bet?3. Should I just wait to do anything with him until a future update?I've heard rumblings of a Gym rework coming soon, so maybe Vaporeon would be less desirable, or the difference between the options would be less drastic. Or he could be traded to an account that hasn't used the trick yet, depending on how trading mechanics work. Or maybe they'll introduce items for Eevee to let you choose what evolution he gets.What are fellow travelers thoughts on this? I might be over analyzing this Eevee, but overanalysis is one of the endearing traits I like about this subreddit! Any input would be greatly appreciated~ via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2pWTHDo
"Advice on what to do with a 100% Eevee?" "Advice on what to do with a 100% Eevee?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.