Ads Top

"Lag, Crashes, and Restarts Oh My!"


#PokemonGO: Hi there,First time poster, long time lurker. Over the past month or so I have been having major issues with crashes (which coincidentally always happen when I am battling a gym) and intense amounts of lag during the most random times walking around and battling gyms again.I have an iPhone 6s so my phone should not have any issues running the game. I am wondering if anyone else is having issues like this or whether someone has any ideas on a fix for this.Hoping that I'm not the only person with this problem.Also, shoutout to everyone grinding at Silphroad. You all really do a great job bringing the community together and the content is fantastic. 👌 via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2rbqZOs
"Lag, Crashes, and Restarts Oh My!" "Lag, Crashes, and Restarts Oh My!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.