Ads Top

"Taking back my town"


#PokemonGO: Honestly, I live in a town blessed by the PoGo gods (rural players may want to skip this next paragraph). We have ~20 gyms, 7 massive parks that all contain nest pokemon, and tons and tons of pokestops. A couple laps around any of our parks will fill up your bag.In the summer, my town was about 60% mystic, 30% valor, and 10% instinct (my team). Only about 7 of the gyms were level 10s that no one touched. If you wanted to collect 100 pokecoins, you could with some friends and good timing. Then I left for college.I come back to find that almost every single one our our ~20 gyms were level 10 mystic or valor, with the exception of one level 10 instinct which I couldn't get into (Sidenote: One mystic gym had a pre-nerf 2600 Lapras in it. Thats how long these gyms had been up for). I was deeply saddened as I only had my top two dragons back in my university gyms to collect coins from.Then I said fuck it, and started tearing down level 10 gyms. I'll usually do one a day because believe it or not mindlessly tapping on your phone for 30 minutes straight is not the most fun thing to do. I've taken down 5 gyms so far and even though they turn back to red or blue within a few hours, they are much more manageable for others to take on. I'll keep taking down gyms as long as my revives and potions let me, and pray that this gym rework will solve this gym stagnation.TL;DR: Came back from college with all of my towns ~20 gyms level 10/untouched. I have been taking them down one a day. #Prayforgymrework via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2qr8wu4
"Taking back my town" "Taking back my town" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.