Ads Top

"Please help getting my Rhydon off the top of a mountain"


#PokemonGO: I've made a terrible mistake, I was recently on vacation up in New Hampshire. Went on a little sight seeing journey up to Castle in the Clouds with my girlfriend. On the way we saw a couple of gyms, so I figured with this new revamp, why not?Cue the mistake: I put my best Rhydon and arguably one of my strongest Pokémon in the gym instead of a weaker one I actually wanted in there. I really need this guy for Raids, He's been locked up there for about a week now. No one is messing with him. He over looks the castles fish pond, bored out of his mind.So, if anyone is headed to the Lakes Region of New Hampshire, wants to see some amazing views of the area and a little bit of local history, please check out Castle in the Clouds. I'm begging you. Help me /r/Pokemongo you're my only hope.For the record, yes, I am Instinct.EDIT: WE DID IT REDDIT! HE IS FREEEE! u/Clauderic is a legend! Thank you all so much! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2somRwq
"Please help getting my Rhydon off the top of a mountain" "Please help getting my Rhydon off the top of a mountain" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.