"Premium raid pass lost most of its value for me and others..."

#PokemonGO: I've done a ton of raids as it is and the only reason I kept purchasing them were for the golden razzberries, rare candies, and TMs. Keep in mind that those items aren't free. We cannot get them from Pokestops and for that reason I think its fair that we get a decent amount after we've spent $1 per raid.My local discord group has over 2000 members doing raids daily but ever since Niantic nerfed those special items, many others have also slowed down on both raiding and purchasing premium raid passes to the point where I now have to wait ~15 minutes for someone to respond to do a legendary raid with me.The point im trying to make is that those special items added more value to the premium raid pass. Once someone has already caught multiples of each powerful raid boss, there really isnt much reason to continue doing them aside from receiving those special items but now you either walk away with a raid boss or just a bunch of potions and revives. Who would want to keep spending money on that? And because of this, many people have decided to save their money while those who want to do raids are trying their best to find enough people to do a Zapdos raid.This morning around 10:30am, there were 2 Lugia raids happening 15 meters apart from each other but no one bothered to show up even after announcing it in the main chat. I ended up leaving about 25 minutes later.I really dont think the legendary hype has died (at least my city) I just think that people no longer see as much value in premium raid passes as they used to due to the nerf of the special items and it sucks because those who still want to do raids are usually left hanging.Niantic, please balance the rewards a bit better this time by reducing the drop rate of revives (I usually get TWENTY per legendary raid...TWENTY!) and increase the drop rate of golden razzberries, rare candies, and TMs. We are paying for these items after all.Edit: And while you're at it, allow us to buy premium raid passes in bundles or in bulk because purchasing them one at a time isnt very efficient and may incur extra charges to those who have a monthly limit on their bank account transactions. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wycxmb
"Premium raid pass lost most of its value for me and others..."
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
17:57
Rating:


No comments