"Toxic spoofer ruining gameplay in our community"

#PokemonGO: Hello,I decided to post this here hoping it gets some attention. I posted it yesterday with proof of what I'm saying, but it got taken down. I'll post it again without the proof.I live in a small community with only 7 gyms. Back in November 2016 I reported a group of Valor players whom I thought were spoofing all together, taking down gyms immediately when there was clearly no one around.Niantic did nothing. The first report was done with no proof whatsoever, so I assume that was the reason. Now, June 2017, the group of spoofers is still running rampant, so I decided to search for one of them. Turns out it was not so difficult, so I contacted him on social media and asked him if a specific username belonged to him, he confirmed this, and he also confirmed that the other accounts I reported back in 2016 were his... along with a Mystic account. He confirmed to me that he lives in our neighbor city, and that he spoofs and even asked me if I wanted to learn how to do it. However, my main concern was getting to an agreement with him over gym control in my community, which worked fine until a couple of weeks ago.A Mystic member here took down one of his gyms, and he flipped off. Now, he is 24/7 on his computer(s) with his three accounts and he has control over all 7 gyms. The moment someone takes one down, he takes it back. No one here I know has managed to get coins. His main account is level 39 and of course he loves showing off all his 3000+ CP monsters.Now, he doesn't do this because he needs the coins. He told me he controls all the gyms in our neighbor city (which are not many I reckon, but still). He has the mentality of an uneducated child and I believe he is doing it for bragging reasons only. In his social media account you can see how he boasts about spoofing to Chicago during the event.Most members here have reported him to Niantic using the proof from my conversations with him, along with what can be (openly) viewed in his social media account. However, given what we know of how Niantic handles OBVIOUS spoofers (that is, not doing anything at all), I believe we are in for a very miserable gameplay experience from now on... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wgzfj5
"Toxic spoofer ruining gameplay in our community"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
16:22
Rating:


No comments