Ads Top

"Feel good PoGo story"


#PokemonGO: I was feeling super, super bummed out today. I'm broke, I'm not doing as good as I want in college, I don't really have friends or the time to make any. It seemed like everything hit at once like these kind of things tend to do.I decided to force myself to go for a walk. During my walk, I opened up Pogo and saw a silhouette of Blissey! Blissey is a Pokemon I just can't get my hands on. Whenever someone in my cities group chat posts about a Chansey/Blissey spawn, it's gone by the time I get there.Anyway, I'm on this walk and it spawns! I read the bulbapedia bio on Blissey and got"A small, pink pouch on its belly holds a single egg, which brings feelings of happiness and makes a person pleasant and caring if ingested. Blissey can use its fluffy fur to sense sadness, and will rush to anyone feeling sad or ill and attempt to nurse him or her back to health."It's a crap Blissey, but it's mine and it showed up under really touching circumstances. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2wa9fTi
"Feel good PoGo story" "Feel good PoGo story" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.