Ads Top

"Niantic please implement any of the following bad ideas"


#PokemonGO: 1) I need something to do with all of the extra evolution items that I have in my inventory. I've evolved two Porygon and have 9 upgrades.Solution : please allow me to feed pokemon upgrade items in gyms and force evolve another trainer's pokemon.2) many stops are being transformed into gyms and gyms are still ignored from the "nearby pokemon" search.Solution: please allow me to feed pokemon upgrade items in gyms and force evolve another trainer's pokemon via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2xttjEm
"Niantic please implement any of the following bad ideas" "Niantic please implement any of the following bad ideas" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.