Ads Top

"Some interesting things I've noticed about my EX Raid Pass"


#PokemonGO: Hello fellow travelers,I recently received an EX Raid Pass. Unfortunately, I won't be able to join in the raid (since I received it from a gym I raided while on vacation). But I still have some info that you might find interesting:The raid I battled was fought on Saturday, September 2 at 3PM. It was a level 3 raid that I soloed. I received the EX Raid pass at 2:30AM (12:30AM in the timezone of the gym) on September 8.The EX raid pass cannot be deleted from your inventory.The EX raid pass has a number next to it (i.e. X1). This is different from the standard raid pass. This would imply that you can get more than one EX raid pass at a time (not confirmed).The pass includes the name of the gym, but no directions or address.I don't know what will happen to the pass after the EX raid expires, but I will update this post once I find out.Edit: Thanks /u/ratboycure for making me look at it again. There is a link that brings you to google maps for the location. It isn't an address, but it is an exact GPS location. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gPfIwt
"Some interesting things I've noticed about my EX Raid Pass" "Some interesting things I've noticed about my EX Raid Pass" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.