Ads Top

"Scaling bug fix has revitalised my Pokemon Go game"


#PokemonGO: I just wanted to say that I'm really happy that they've finally fixed the IV bug, it's really reinvigorated the game for me.I've recently finished my localised pokedex (every 'mon but location specific) and there wasn't too much point in playing that much apart from getting candies with my buddy Lapras and catching odd 'mon here and there. I'm not saying all my Pokemon are perfect (in both IVs or movesets) but for the majority of them the only way to get high IV pokemon was to hatch them.At first I was all dammit, Snorlax and Lapras are now going to have totally random IVs, but then I caught a 91IV Butterfree (only 400CP though) and thought wow this is pretty neat, what else can I catch that's got potential?!Now I feel it's worth it to go hunt down that Machamp or that Charizard; it used to be they were just a very hard to catch 3 candies but now I could be looking at an 80+ with decent moveset :DWhat's everyone else's experiences/thoughts on this fix?TLDR - the ability to catch completely random IV pokemon in the wild has got me playing the game again. Any one in the same boat? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dn2rgF
"Scaling bug fix has revitalised my Pokemon Go game" "Scaling bug fix has revitalised my Pokemon Go game" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.