Ads Top

"The Johto region has a lot of my favorite Pokémon, but I feel like G/S/C/HG/SS barely give us the chance to use a lot of them."


Gligar, Phanpy, Teddiursa, and Houndour are all really kool Pokémon, but you can't catch them until you get to Route 44, which is towards the end of the game. In fact, you can't even catch Houndoor until you get to the Kanto region. Don't get me wrong. I'm hyped for the G/S re-release, just like I was for HG/SS, but I'm feeling the same disappointment I felt when I found out I couldn't catch Phanpy until after getting my eighth gym badge. I'm sure there are other Pokémon that would be great to catch early on but sadly aren't available until much later on. Does anyone feel the same way? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2hkAEPL
"The Johto region has a lot of my favorite Pokémon, but I feel like G/S/C/HG/SS barely give us the chance to use a lot of them." "The Johto region has a lot of my favorite Pokémon, but I feel like G/S/C/HG/SS barely give us the chance to use a lot of them." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.