"[Mostly useless PSA] When feeding berries and using Go+, new Razz berries get preference"

#PokemonGO: If you are out of Razz berries, are feeding a Pokemon, use the Go+ and get a Razz berry from a spin, the berry preference will switch from whatever you are currently feeding to the new Razz.I have not yet tested this with other berries. Will try to see what happens if I am out of Razz and Nanab, feeding Pinap and Go+ adds a Nanab.If you're out of Razz, it likely means you don't care about them so this really doesn't matter. But I found it mildly interesting.Edit: From a couple of comments, it seems like if you receive a higher preference berry (Razz > Nanab > Pinap > Golden Razz) while feeding, it will switch to that new berry. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jkAf0O
"[Mostly useless PSA] When feeding berries and using Go+, new Razz berries get preference"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
09:59
Rating:


No comments