Ads Top

"Hit Level 40 today and did it in style"


#PokemonGO: I went out today to do a raid or two and after catching an Absol from one of those raids I went to a local park and noticed I was 400 xp from level 40. The gym at the park had a Gengar raid (Hex and Sludge Bomb) so I decided to solo it, and when I did I finally got to level 40! I'm pretty proud of finally getting there and it was nice to do it that way instead of a Pidgey stack or something like that. :) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2AbI8ct
"Hit Level 40 today and did it in style" "Hit Level 40 today and did it in style" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:20 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.