Ads Top

"what are your biggest REPEATED pokemon blunders that you keep having?"


For me, it's that I had just been in the process of grinding (I'm leveling up at Flocessy Ranch) and completely walked past the closest Pokemon Center (in flocessy town for me) and walked all the way back to the previous town, completely forgetting there was a more convienient way to heal. Why is that my biggest blunder? because its at least the 15th time I've done it... TODAY via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2CfrVIp
"what are your biggest REPEATED pokemon blunders that you keep having?" "what are your biggest REPEATED pokemon blunders that you keep having?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.