Ads Top

"Quests are a great opportunity for Niantic to give us OPTIONS"


#PokemonGO: Sure I’m looking forward to Mew, but more importantly I’m looking forward to the potential of quests.If you’ve read the article on the official website, it says you may have a chance to “battle a legendary Pokémon”. Notice they used the term legendary not mythical! And yes I am fully aware that mythical Pokémon are a subgroup of legendary ones but I’m kinda hoping Niantic will give us OPTIONS through quests:Personally I’d love to move away from all the raiding and just enjoy my own company while doing quests and then get a chance to battle Articuno - for example. Maybe even Mewtwo can finally be released from behind that awful wall called ex raid where he’s held captive.edit: Nick agrees via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2I4o0wf
"Quests are a great opportunity for Niantic to give us OPTIONS" "Quests are a great opportunity for Niantic to give us OPTIONS" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.