Ads Top

"The "3 excellent throws in a row" task has shown me that I was underestimating my abilities..."


#PokemonGO: And that you might be underestimating yours as well! When I first spun the task, I almost instinctively deleted it, but I figured that I still had 2 spots to rotate easy tasks, why not challenge myself. I am very proficient at hitting great shots, but most of the time I feel that I get an excellent shot by luck. Now that I am focusing on getting excellent shots, they are coming much more frequently. I've got 2 in a row 3 times now, and probably 12-15 overall in about 30 minutes of playing. Not a ton, but far more than I get when I'm simply playing for great shots.What I really want to emphasize is for those who might think this is an impossible task, just try it because you might surprise yourself. I'm happy that Niantic included this task and that it comes with a good reward (although if I get Onix I'll probably be a little salty) because it rewards trainers for mastering one of the most difficult parts of Pokémon go. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2ENuuha
"The "3 excellent throws in a row" task has shown me that I was underestimating my abilities..." "The "3 excellent throws in a row" task has shown me that I was underestimating my abilities..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.