Ads Top

"Got my two first shiny legendaries"


#PokemonGO: After work, I saw two lvl 5 eggs nearby and my local Pokémon Go group was fired up about Groudon and Kyogre coming back to raids! I love the Weather trio so I was pretty pumped up too.Now, I've always had pretty bad luck with shiny Pokémon so I wasn't hopeful at all about a shiny legendary. I went to the raid and a lot of people were there, like 35 or more. So the first egg happens to be a Kyogre and then... SHINY!! I screamed my lungs out, seeing at it was my first shiny legendary, I was so happy!Then the other egg turns out to be Groudon and, still starstruck, I went with my friends to the Groudon and I couldn't believe my eyes when a golden hue was staring right back at me!! Everyone congratulated me and also made jokes about smashing or stealing my phone hahaI'm so happy rn and I wish all the best luck to everyone out there!! English is not my first language so sorry for any mistakes.TL;DR Got my first two shiny legendaries fourteen minutes apart from each other, can't believe my luck for once. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2QTyx1D
"Got my two first shiny legendaries" "Got my two first shiny legendaries" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.